Welcome to Thomas Cook Support

We're here to help

Do I need to print an immigration card before I travel to Mexico?

We recommend that you submit and print your immigration card before you travel to make your entry into Mexico as quick and smooth as possible, we'd ask you to arrange for all members of your party to complete the below immigration registration form using the link below. Infants are included as a member of your party.

This can be completed 1 month prior to departure, up until the day prior to travel.

Complete Mexico Immigration Form Here

This is required for all customer's with the exception of Mexican residents/nationals.

Please don't forget to bring your completed form with you, as it'll save you time having to queue for this at the airport when you arrive.