Our paper vouchers can only be redeemed against the cost of a travel booking made with Thomas Cook. Please note that our vouchers cannot be used when booking certain city breaks and hotel-only bookings online if those bookings are made via the City Break or Hotel tabs on our thomascook.com website and your booking is facilitated by Expedia Inc.
If you've booked an applicable holiday online or over the phone with Thomas Cook, please follow these simple steps to redeem your paper style Thomas Cook Worldwide Travel Vouchers:
- Pay for your booking in the normal way using your credit or debit card
- Send your vouchers by special delivery, along with your booking reference number, your name and your home address to:
Thomas Cook Sales Accounting
Peterborough Business Park
- Your vouchers must be received at the address above no later than 14 days after your departure date
- On receipt of your vouchers, the value will be applied to the booking within 28 days. Any refund that needs to be made will be processed back to the card used for the original transaction.
- We cannot accept liability for vouchers that are lost in the post, so please ensure that you post them using an insured postal service.
- If your booking is one facilitated by Expedia, we will not be able to accept your vouchers and they will be returned to you.