Welcome to Thomas Cook Support

We're here to help

What does the Health Insurance Card (EHIC) cover?

If you are visiting a European Union (EU) country you can apply for a free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) and take it with you when you travel.   You can obtain an application form from a main Post Office or you can apply online.  There are various website which you can use to apply for a EHIC card and examples are:- www.gov.uk and www.nhs.uk.   To view the NHS site, please click here:- http://www.nhs.uk/ehic

Please note the EHIC is in addition to Travel Insurance and not instead of it.