Welcome to Thomas Cook Support

We're here to help

Travelling with children or without an adult

Children travelling without both parents, should be aware that some countries (such as Portugal, Dominican Republic, South Africa and Mexico) require documentary evidence of parental responsibility before allowing lone parents to enter the country or, in some cases, before allowing the children to leave the country. For further information on exactly what will be required at immigration please check the FCO website www.fco.gov.uk  or contact the relevant Embassy of the country you’re travelling to. 

Please also note the UK Border Agency may ask questions to determine the relationship between children and adults travelling when the adults don’t appear to be the child’s parents – evidence to support the relationship may need to be carried.