Welcome to Thomas Cook Support

We're here to help

What should I do in an emergency while on holiday?

Contacting emergency services whilst abroad

Duty office:

We offer a 24/7 duty office service to handle any issues you may face whilst on holiday.  The duty office contact information will have been included in your holiday information documents.

Emergency services:

Once you’ve  arrived at your hotel, ask a Thomas Cook, our Connected service or Hotel representative what the emergency services contact number is and what you need to do if you need to contact them.  Make sure to share this contact number with members of your party and save it in your mobile phone, or write it down and keep it somewhere safe and accessible.

European Union Emergency telephone number:

112 is the standard emergency number in the European Union.