Thomas Cook Airlines offers a Sundown Check-in service for our customers flying out of Gatwick and Manchester airports, this gives our customers the option to check-in the night before they're due to travel.
How does it work?
- There is a charge of £5.00 per customer to use this service
- Customer's travelling in Premium can use the Sundown check-in service free of charge
- Sundown check-in is only available for flights departing London Gatwick and Manchester excluding flights to USA
- As a result of the new requirements, we are no longer able to offer the Sundown Check-In service on our US flights and this service will stop on Monday, May 21st
- The service is available for flights that depart up to 12:00 the following day. The check- in desks open from 16:00 - 22:00 the night before departure for London Gatwick and Manchester departures
- Online check-in can be completed alongside Sundown check-in
- All customers who wish to use the Sundown check-in must be present, at the time of check-in/bag drop
- On the day of departure customers are able to make their way to the departure gate separately, if they wish
- Please be at your departure gate at least 1 hour before departure
You can also check-in only some of your luggage the night before and then the remaining the following morning.
All customers dropping off baggage at Manchester Airport will have to wait approximately 20 minutes after their baggage is accepted to ensure that they pass thru the X-Ray and all contents are compliant. They will also be asked to provide a contact number for the Airport Security to contact them should there be any issue and they are not in the check-in hall.