Yes, you can. Thomas Cook Airlines offers a Sundown Check-in service for our customers flying out of Gatwick and Manchester airports, giving you the option to check-in the night before you're due to travel.
How does it work?
- There's a charge of £5 per person to use this service
- Customers travelling in Premium can use the Sundown check-in service free of charge
- Sundown Check-in is only available for flights departing London Gatwick and Manchester, excluding flights to USA
- Sundown Check-in is available for flights that depart up to 12 noon the following day
- Check-in desks open from 4pm to 10pm the night before departure for London Gatwick and Manchester departures
- You can still use online check-in with Sundown Check-in
- Please be at your departure gate at least 1 hour before departure
Everyone wanting to use Sundown Check-in must be present when checking in or dropping off bags (on the day of departure, you can make your way to the departure gate separately, if you want to)
You can also check-in some of your luggage the night before and the rest of it the following morning If you're dropping off baggage at Manchester Airport, please be aware that you'll have to wait approximately 20 minutes after your baggage is accepted in case of any issues when your bags pass through X-ray. You'll also be asked to give Airport Security a contact number in case there are any problems and you're not in the check-in hall.