Yes. All our travel policies, provided by Taurus Insurance, include COVID-19 cover as standard, which means you can make claims related to COVID-19.
You can also add the optional Enhanced COVID-19 Protect for extra protection when you travel in Europe.
Our standard policies cover you if:
- You have to cancel because you’ve contracted COVID-19 within 14 days of departure and can’t travel.
- You test positive whilst on holiday you’ll be covered for emergency medical treatment and repatriation if necessary.
- You come home early because a close relative or member of your household has died of COVID-19 or requires hospitalisation for treatment with mechanical ventilation
However, you won’t be covered under our standard policies if you travel against Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice. Make sure you check the latest FCDO travel advice before you go.
Add Enhanced COVID-19 Protect for £21 for Annual cover/£16 for Single Trip:
- Insurance for you and your travels in Europe against additional COVID-19 related issues (see below for more details).
- You’ll still be covered if you travel to a destination against FCDO advice (that is, when the FCDO advises against “all but essential travel” solely due to COVID-19).
See below for more information on what’s covered and other FAQs.
Need help? Call our team on 0330 041 8139 or email email@example.com