RYANAIR - You will need to check-in online or you will be paying an additional fee at the airport!
There is a link below for the Ryanair website to help you check-in but please read the below details first to help you.
Make sure you have the following handy, as you will need it!
- Your passport details.
You will be able to check-in 24 hours to 2 hours before your flight departs, unless you pay Ryanair to pre book your seat, then its 60 days before your flight departs. Don't forget, you may have to check-in for your return flight while you are away.
- When accessing check-in, make sure you are using the 'Reservation number' as the way to check-in (shown below) and not 'Log in' or 'Your account'.
- For your reservation number you will enter your flight reference number and your email address. (details on how to find these are above).
- Click on the check-in button and add your travel documents
- Click on the check-in button and add your travel documents. Your seat will be assigned for you unless you pay Ryanair to change them.
- You can then add in any flight extras, such as baggage.
- You will need to download to your phone or print your boarding card so, scroll down past your flight information and click 'View boarding pass'. Select Print and a PDF version of the boarding pass will appear and allow you to save or print the document. You are all set now and ready to go. Don't forget you will need to do this for your return flight too!