RYANAIR - You will need to check-in online or you will be paying an additional fee at the airport!
There is a link below for the Ryanair website to help you check-in but please read the below details first to help you.
Make sure you have the following handy, as you will need it!
- Your Airline reference found on your Thomas Cook invoice/confirmation (This is not your Thomas Cook booking reference. You will find the correct reference number in the flights section of your Thomas Cook invoice and it's labelled Airline reference), If you're having trouble using your airline reference on your airlines website, please check you are using the right letters and numbers as the letters I O Z can look like the numbers 1 0 and 2. The reference is a random selection of numbers and letters in any order and could also be just letters.
- Your email address (the one your confirmation was sent to),
- Your passport details.
You will be able to check-in 24 hours to 2 hours before your flight departs, unless you pay Ryanair to pre book your seat, then its 60 days before your flight departs. Don't forget, you may have to check-in for your return flight while you are away.
If you would like to check-in, you'll just need to follow the below steps:
- You will need to create an account with Ryanair if you don't already have one.
- Once you have signed in Please click onto 'My Bookings'
- You will then need to click onto ' Can't see your booking?' if your booking is not there.
- From here you will need to enter your Ryanair airline reference and your email address
- You will then be able to view your booking!
Ryanair are a self service airline which means if you want to make any changes to your booking you must do this direct with them. You can do this by accessing your account, Live chatting them or calling them. If you make any changes to your flight dates, times or names, you must let us know so we can update your hotel booking and transfer arrangements if you have pre booked them.
If Ryanair ask for any data protection questions please give them the following: Your email address, our phone number 02080163289 and our address which is, The Broadgate Tower, Third Floor, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2RS.
To Check in:
- For your reservation number you will enter your flight reference number and your email address. (details on how to find these are above).
- Click on the check-in button and add your travel documents
- Click on the check-in button and add your travel documents. Your seat will be assigned for you unless you pay Ryanair to change them.
- You can then add in any flight extras, such as baggage.
- You will need to download to your phone or print your boarding card so, scroll down past your flight information and click 'View boarding pass'. Select Print and a PDF version of the boarding pass will appear and allow you to save or print the document. You are all set now and ready to go. Don't forget you will need to do this for your return flight too!