There is a link below for the Wizz Air website to help you check-in but please read the below details first to help you. You can pre book and pay Wizz Air directly for seating at any time by clicking on the link below and creating an account.
If you are travelling with family and friends you may need to check-in for each person travelling separately. This means checking in for one person and then starting from the beginning for the next person and so on until everyone is checked in for the flight.
Make sure you have the following handy, as you will need it!
Online check-in is available from 48 hours before your flight unless you have paid to pre book your seats then its from 30 days before your flights.
- Once you have clicked the link at the bottom, you will need to click on the 'Check-in and bookings' tab, shown below.
- You may need to add in your first name
- Your 'confirmation code' is your airline reference and add your surname.
- Add your passport details.
- Add any flight extras.
- And don't forget to print or download your boarding pass.
Remember you will need to do the same for your return flight while you are away.