There is a link below for the Corendon website to help you check-in but please read the below details first to help you. You can book and pay Corendon directly for seating when you check-in. You can also pre book extra hold luggage using the below link in the 'Book and Manage' section.
Make sure you have the following handy, as you will need it!
- Your Airline reference found on your Thomas Cook invoice/confirmation (This is not your Thomas Cook booking reference. You will find the correct reference number in the flights section of your Thomas Cook invoice and it's labeled Airline reference).
- Your passport details.
You can check in online for your flight from 72 hours before departure to 5 hours (flights from Copenhagen, online check-in closes 12 hours before departure)
- Please click 'Check-in' at the top of the web page.
- From here you need to enter your details. Your 'reservation number (PNR)' is your airline reference and your surname
- Add you passport details
- Add any inflight extras (you will pay them directly to the airline)
- And don't forget to print or download your boarding cards
Remember you will need to check in for your return flight too.
Click here to check-in for your Corendon flight