If you have already made a booking and want to add on any baggage or seat selection, you can. You'll need to log on to the Ryanair website and pay them directly. We've added a link below to take you there but please read on to help assist you in adding on your flight extras. Please remember if you're adding on any flight extras directly with the airline it will not show on your Thomas Cook invoice.
Make sure you have the following handy, as you can't access your booking without it!
- Your Airline reference found on your Thomas Cook invoice/confirmation (This is not your Thomas Cook booking reference. You will find the correct reference number in the flights section of your Thomas Cook invoice and it's labelled Airline reference), If you're having trouble using your airline reference on your airlines website, please check you are using the right letters and numbers as the letters I O Z can look like the numbers 1 0 and 2. The reference is a random selection of numbers and letters in any order and could also be just letters.
- Your email address, the one you used to booked your holiday with
- Your payment card details
If you would like to view or amend your Ryanair booking you can, you just need to follow the below steps:
- Once you have signed in Please click onto 'My Bookings'
- You will then need to click onto ' Can't see your booking?'
- From here you will need to enter your Ryanair airline reference and your email address
- You will then be able to view your booking!
Ryanair are a self service airline which means if you want to make any changes to your booking you must do this direct with them. You can do this by accessing your account, Live chatting them or calling them. If you make any changes to your flight dates, times or names, you must let us know so we can update your hotel booking and transfer arrangements if you have pre booked them.
If Ryanair ask for any data protection questions please give them the following: Your email address, our phone number 02080163289 and our address which is, The Broadgate Tower, Third Floor, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2RS.
From here you'll have access to your booking where you can choose and pay for any extra baggage you need and add on pre booked seating, any changes made here will need to be paid in full to the airline directly.